Systems Support Specialist
Nov 2, 2020
- Perform day-to-day desktop and network administration duties onsite and remotely to include installing, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop systems, Windows server systems, cloud systems, printers, and peripherals in predominantly Microsoft Windows environments.
- Deploy client workstations and assist with client specific application deployment.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS, and services such as AD, DHCP, and DNS.
- Perform client maintenance services, including review system status and problem documentation for actions taken.
- Complete all required documentation for internal systems as well as customer documentation.
- Work with other providers and act as a liaison for client, offering a complete solution for the customer.
- Use our CRM systems to document, track and monitor user issues, ensuring follow up and timely resolution.
- Track all support time for each client, ability to evaluate and communicate the best support options to customers.
- Present a well-dressed appearance and professional manner at all times.
- Must be able to travel to client locations.
This is a full time position.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 2 year degree in IT field or 2-3 years' experience as a IT support specialist.
- One or more years of experience in technical support field.
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10 Professional, basic networking and TCP/IP. Experience with Windows Server configuration/support.
- Knowledgeable of backup solutions/data recovery, switching, wireless networking and firewall configuration.
- Proficiency in MS Office and anti-virus applications and PC hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communications and communications skills.
- An ability to learn quickly and support changing technologies.
- Strong logic skills and be able to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to end users.
- Great Organizational Skills!
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
Please submit your resume along with a write up of "what makes you passionate about technology"
Potential Salary Range: $30,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year