Come Join our Team! - Ormsby's Computer Systems has an opening for a IT Support Specialist to join our expanding team.
IT Support Specialist: This is a level 2 position, as a IT Support Specialist responsibilities include all aspects of IT support from system builds, deployment of systems to our clients, help desk support and remote troubleshooting
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform day-to-day desktop and network administration duties onsite and remotely to include installing, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop systems, Windows server systems, cloud systems, printers, and peripherals in predominantly Microsoft Windows environments.
- Deploy client workstations and assist with client specific application deployment.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS, and services such as AD, DHCP, and DNS.
- Perform client maintenance services, including review system status and problem documentation for actions taken.
- Complete all required documentation for internal systems as well as customer documentation.
- Work with other providers and act as a liaison for client, offering a complete solution for the customer.
- Use our CRM systems to document, track and monitor user issues, ensuring follow up and timely resolution.
- Track all support time for each client, ability to evaluate and communicate the best support options to customers.
- Present a well-dressed appearance and professional manner at all times.
- Must be able to travel to client locations.
Please submit your resume and we will get back to you with more information! Apply Today!
Send Resumes to:1755 U.S. 302, Suite 4, Berlin, VT 05602 USA